Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Return & Refund policies
- Due to the nature of Factory Second some items in the categories of (Factory 2nd, Factory Refurbished) may have slight marks or imperfections. It is a condition of sale that the buyer must be aware that from time to time these may exist. Returns based on marks/scratches/dents or imperfections will not be accepted.
- You can cancel your order prior to delivery or pick up. Restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price may be charged upon the cancellation. Once delivered/picked up, there is no change-of-mind refund on sales items. If you received an item that fails within the first 14 days, we will provide a replacement warranty and a return delivery fee may apply on you.
- Bestbuy Electrical reserves the right to test and determine if the product is mechanically faulty. Bestbuy Electrical DOES NOT offer refunds for when customers change their minds.
NO RECEIPT, NO WARRANTY
Brand new products carry manufactory full warranty.
- At BESTBUY ELECTRICAL, we offer a layby system which allows you to reserve your desired product (some restrictions apply) for up to 8 weeks. To kick-start your layby, we require a 20% deposit. Cancellation layby will incur a cancellation fee which will be calculated at 20% of the initial layby value.
- We understand that everyone’s financial situation is different so if any of the above requirements do not suit your needs, please feel free to speak to one of our sales assistants/products specialists.